G.R.I.T.S.


Fools Rush In by Janice Thompson
Weddings By Bella book 1
(click photo to have a look inside)
Back Cover:
Bella Rossi's life is just starting to get interesting. When her Italian-turned-Texan parents hand over the family wedding-planning business. Bella quickly books a Boot-Scooting' Wedding that would make any Texan Proud. There's only one catch-she doesn't know a thing about country music. Where will she find a deejay on such short notice who knows hit Alan Jackson from his George Strait? And will Bella ever get to plan her own wedding?
Fun, Fresh, and full of surprises, this flavorful combination of Italian and Tex-Mex highlights the hilarity that ensues when cultures clash.

A PENNY FOR MY THOUGHTS?
Talk about a GREAT book! I personally love the Cover! (I'm pretty much the type of girl, that you show me any book that is about cowboys...I'm there! And this is no exception!)

Bella's Story all starts when her Uncle Laz experience a Damascus Road experience (You're probably thinking 'huh'....but that's as much as I'm going to say about that...except, you'll get the full story of his Damascus Road experience on Pages 1 & 2) And that sent the family packin' to Texas! Now picture this, A True Italian family (they all speak Italian, and love Dean & Frankie!) moving to Texas...If that hasn't already put a funny Picture in your head...keep reading, I'll try to get that picture there!

Now this is a regular Italian family...So the only logical this is, The whole clan move to Texas...

Bella's Parents opened up a Bella's Wedding Facility (Because her pop was lactose intolerant, and was tired of helping Uncle Laz)

Uncle Laz Opened up his own Pizza/coffee place called Parma John's

While Aunt Rosa took care of the house. Now in the Rossi family, there was always a fight going on between Aunt Rosa and Uncle Laz on whether Dean Martin was better for Cooking & Cleaning or Frank Sinatra was the best...And this leads to Bella's Dilemma, When Planning a Boot-Scottin' Wedding, she's gotta come up with some Country Music, and a Deejay fast!

When she finally gets a number for a deejay...Duh-wayne Neeley...She's thrown into a whirlwind of problems, from Too many boots, to Falling in love.

I Highly Recommend this book, and I can't wait to read Swinging on a Star (Book 2). In the mean time, I suggest you grab a copy of this book, and get ready for some Texas Twang, and Two-Steppin'!
And Stop By This Blog, to get a different take on Fools Rush In!
Book Trailer:











3 Responses
  1. Angie Says:

    I keep hearing such good things about this book..I'm going to HAVE to get it now! :)

    Great review. :)


  2. Awww, Rae! You are too sweet...you included my review! I'll go link yours to mine, too. Thanks! :o)

    I LOVED your review! I'm about ready to read this book again! LOL Normally, I'm not a fan of the (main) story being drawn-out thru the entire series, but I think this series is going to be an exception!

    Enjoy your weekend!
    ~ Lori


  3. Unknown Says:

    Thanks so much for such a sweet review!


I'm a member of...

Other Great Blogs!!!