G.R.I.T.S.


I received the Prolific Blogger award from Angie @ Never a Dull Moment Thank you so much Angie!

A Prolific Blogger is one who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.

1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!

2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.

3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to This Post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.

4. Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners. (Click here for the Mr. Linky page.)



I Pass this Award on to:

Diane @ Orange to LA

Carman @ A Sequence of Continuous Delights

Julie @ One Rainy Afternoon

Jen @ So many books....so little time

Christy @ Southern Sassy Things

Lori @ Some of my Favorite Books

Fee @ Oranges to Apples



I received this award from Renee @ Black 'N Gold Girls Book Spot

And I'm Passing it on to all of my Followers! So don't forget to pick it up before you leave!

Labels: edit post
4 Responses
  1. Congrats on your awards, Rae! They are well deserved. :)

    Thank you for sharing them with me, you're so sweet. I would have passed them along to you, but Miss Renee beat me to it. LOL

    {{hugs}}


  2. Unknown Says:

    Thanks for thinking of me, Rae! I got this same award from Renee, too...y'all are just so sweet! :o)

    Christy


  3. Unknown Says:

    Aww this is so sweet of you! Congrats on receiving and thanks for passing it along! :D



I'm a member of...

Other Great Blogs!!!