G.R.I.T.S.
Using Random.org, I put all of your entries into a list, and then click the random button, and #13 came up! So Congratulations to Inthehammockblog!

Here's the list I made, and you can see #13...
1Rene
2Inthehammockblog
3Emma
4Robin
5Katy (A Few More Pages)
6Destrella
7Pixie13
8Ashley (ibreath2read)
9Ashley (ibreath2read)
10Katy (A Few More Pages)
11Katy (A Few More Pages)
12Cathikin
13Inthehammockblog
14Katy (a few more pages)
15Katy (a few more pages)
16Renee
17Ashley (ibreath2read)

Thank you all for entering, and I promise there will be other giveaways!
Rae Byuel

(If there is no response in 48 hours, I'll be picking another winner..)
3 Responses
  1. Wow!! Thanks so much! I'm so excited to win!! I just sent you an email :) Thanks so much!! :)


  2. Congrats "Hammock" on winning:~)I hope you enjoy reading Bargain!
    Love Y'all,
    Ashley


  3. cathikin Says:

    Congratulations to the winner. I was just one off...

    Actually, I just wanted to let you know I really like your blog design. It's unique.


I'm a member of...

Other Great Blogs!!!