G.R.I.T.S.
I've decided, to add something new to my blog. It's an About Book: posting! Instead of all you ever get being reviews (and I know I'm not always faithful with getting them done regularly) I'm going to be doing 'about' reviews of new releases and things...So you know what's out there, and Maybe you can decide 'Hey that sounds like a great book', or you might ask me to review (actual) that book for you in more detail (or more of that author).
I'm trying to make my blog more interesting for you followers and readers. If there is any suggestions you have, please let me know! And now onto our First About Book:Post!





Swinging on A Star by Janice Thompson
#2 in Weddings by Bella (To read 1st few pages click photo)

Bella Rossi's life is nearing perfection. She's got the perfect guy, she's running a successful business, and she's about to plan her most ambitious wedding yet; a Renaissance-themed fairy tale come true, complete with period costumes and foods, horse-drawn carriages, and even a castle.

There's just one hitch. The best man just happens to be Brock Benson, Hollywood's hottest and most eligible bachelor. Oh, and did we mention he's staying at the Rossi house to avoid the paparazzi?

With all the pressure surrounding this wedding, Bella's not sure she's going to make it through. Add her starstruck sister, her feuding aunt and uncle, and a trio of large, sequined church ladies with even bigger personalities, and you've got a recipe for disaster--and a lot of laughs.

This hilarious romantic comedy is sure to delight both fans and new readers alike.


Read my Review of the 1st book in this series by > Clicking Here <

5 Responses
  1. Great idea, Rae! I've been falling behind on posting reviews myself. I'm trying to catch up! :)

    I have this book sitting in my review books TBR stack, and can't wait to read it!

    Thanks for sharing. ;)


  2. Diane Says:

    Sounds great! Thanks for sharing. :O)

    www.dianeestrella.com


  3. Unknown Says:

    Thank you for featuring my book! How sweet! If readers like this one, they might also like the first book in the series, Fools Rush In. Hilarious stuff!


  4. Angie Says:

    I keep hearing such good things about this series that I think I am going to be forced to the first book soon. ;)

    I have an award for you:
    http://neveradullmoment-angie.blogspot.com/2010/01/prolific-blogger-award.html



I'm a member of...

Other Great Blogs!!!